New Patient Center
Welcome to Academy Animal Hospital!
What happens during a visit to our animal hospital?
A thorough physical examination of your pet is one of the most important events in keeping your furry friend in his or her best possible health. If your pet is due for vaccines, they will be discussed with your pet’s overall health in mind. There is no “cookie-cutter” recommendation for when pets need vaccines. We want to make sure your pet has no underlying problems that may result in severe illness before we administer any vaccines and before little problems become big problems. The doctor will make a “risk assessment” based on recent outbreaks of disease in the area and your pet’s lifestyle. We use the latest and safest vaccine technology. There ARE differences in vaccines available in the market place!
During these visits, we’ll discuss vaccines, parasite prevention, diet and weight management, laboratory recommendations, and oral care recommendations.
- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), checks, and cash.
- When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Academy Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. • It only takes 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital by filling out an application for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.carecredit.com
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest-Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites:
We treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
No question is too big or too small for the Academy Animal Hospital team! We look forward to seeing you and your pet soon! Thank you for trusting us with your pet's care.
Drop us a line!
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. If this is an emergency situation, please call us at 858-755-1511.
Request an appointment!
You can also request an appointment online in minutes from any device! Click the button below to get started.